Antioch Christian Academy provides quality Christian education as a ministry of Antioch Christian Church. We believe that the education and training of children is a God-given parental responsibility. Our purpose is to support parents in this task. We serve as an extension of the home, existing to strengthen the parent-child bond. We work together with parents by guiding, loving and disciplining their children.
We will strive to equip your child academically by teaching all the subjects in an effective manner, but we also want to equip your child morally. The best text book for this task is the Bible. Our philosophy of education is based upon the authority, authenticity, and reliability of the Bible as the complete and final revelation of God. We view Christian Education as the process of learning truth through the Bible, and communicating this truth in all that is studied.
"Partnering with Christian parents to train and educate children in a manner that reflects Christ"
Antioch Christian Academy (ACA) was established in 1996 out of a deep concern for the education of our community’s Christian youths. The founders did not consider themselves the authors of this “dream,” nor did they seek personal gain in working towards its reality. Rather, they submitted themselves wholly, through prayer, to God’s will in the matter. ACA exists to honor God and His Son, Jesus Christ. ACA first opened its doors to students in August, 1996. Over the years, it has hosted classes from pre-kindergarten through eighth grade. The school is hosted in the educational facility of Antioch Christian Church. An additional classroom building was completed in 2006.
Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Hebrews 12:1
- Small Class Size: Teacher/Student Ratio 1 to 15
- Christian Curriculum in all Subjects and Bible
- Certified Teachers Grades 1-8
- 21st Century Technology (5th Grade and above use iPads)
- SAT Test Scores above average grade level
- Weekly Chapel Service
- Computer/Media Lab/New Computers in Each Classroom
- Music, Art, Foreign Language and PE Specialty Classes
- Member of Association of Christian Schools International
- Secured Campus
- Before and After School Program
- Modified Uniform Dress Code