Our lunch program is catered in each day and served by parent/grandparent volunteers. The 15th of each month the lunch menu for the following month is open for orders. Parents may order for every day...once a week...or just for the meals you know your student will eat. Each lunch is $4.50
We have partnered with the Chefs at Mid-America Christian University. Each meal is nutritious and portioned out for even the hungriest student. Monday - Thursday will be a different lunch. Friday's is pizza day from Eagle One Pizza.
Mondays: Catered in from MACU
Tuesdays: Catered in from MACU
Wednesdays: Catered in from MACU
Thursdays: Catered in from MACU
Fridays: Eagle One Pizza, salad and fruit
To order lunches you will need to log in to your parents web account and follow these instructions:
- Log in: Don’t forget the district code! AN-OK
- Click on “Student Information”
- Click on “Lunch Menu and Ordering”
- Select “Month” for the time frame
- Select the desired month
- Click on “Create Web Order” in the upper right hand corner.
- Select the quantities you need (1) Next to each day.
- At the bottom you will see a grand total. If you are satisfied with the order, click on “Order Items”
- Follow the payment prompts and you’re done! Be sure to scroll to the bottom of each prompt to make sure you do not miss any submission buttons!