“Neat, Clean, and Modest”
Students are required to be in dress code if they are on school property. This includes, but is not limited to, parent teacher conferences, school programs, and school parties.
Pants/Shorts/Skirts and Dresses:
- Navy, Kaki, Denim pants (clean, no tears or frays, standard blue)
- No skinny jeans, tight fitting pants, or tight fitting skirts or dresses. No leggings unless under a skirt or dress. Modesty is a vital part of our dress code. Be modest.
- Long or Short-Sleeved Polo Shirts in any SOLID color. No patterns, designs, pictures or lines. The ONLY acceptation is the shirt branding that is mostly found on the left pocket.
- No tank tops, sleeveless shirts or spaghetti straps.
- No hoodies/sweatshirts unless it is a school hoodie with our logo on it.
- T-Shirt Tuesday (PTF Fundraiser)-Students may wear an ACA t-shirt on Tuesdays if you have paid $15 for participation. T-shirts can be purchased at Meet and Greet and through the PTF.
- Appropriate for BOTH weather and school activities.
- No flip-flops, backless sandals or house slippers.
- Tennis shoes are to be worn for PE activities and can be worn for classes as well.
Chapel Dress: Chapel is each Wednesday
- Chapel dress for Elementary (K through 3) is the same as Monday through Thursday.
- Chapel dress for Secondary (4 through 8)
- Girls = Skirts with blouses, or dresses, or dress slacks and dress shoes. (They don’t have to be blue or white, but must be neat, clean, and modest. NO jeans) No leggings unless under a skirt or dress.
- Boys = Dress shirts, sweaters, slacks, and dress shoes. (The shirts don’t have to be white nor do the slacks have to be blue, but must be neat, clean, and modest. NO jeans). No tennis shoes.
Fridays: Casual dress Fridays
- No leggings unless under a skirt or dress. Modesty is a vital part of our dress code.
- No Hoodies/Sweatshirts unless it is a school hoodie with our logo on it.
- Students may wear blue jeans (no skinny or tight or tears or frays) on Fridays. No leggings unless under a skirt or dress.
- T-shirts may be worn on Fridays. (Shirts may have Christian design but no Christian or secular musical groups are allowed.)
- No athletic shorts, sweatpants, etc.
A dress code is only as effective as those enforcing it and those adhering to it. We have no intention of becoming “Dress Code Cops.” However, if students look for ways to live on the line or over the line they may find themselves wearing Chapel Dress on more days than Wednesday.